- 15+ years clinical psychiatric care, Board-certified Psychiatrist, while also a “Man About Town” and one of the most sought-after dating/relationship and psychology expert resources for journalists worldwide.
- Author of two non-fiction books with Penguin: The Secret Psychology Of How We Fall In Love and The Power of Female Friendship. When working with men, I give you not only the “Guy’s guy” perspective, but the deep psychology on what makes women tick from THEIR perspective. All backed by clinical experience helping many thousands of female patients. That’s the Doctor Paul difference.
- Appearances on NBC, podcaster for NBC5.com/bettersex, cast member of IN THE LOOP with iVillage, ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX and various others.
- Staff Writer for Maximum Fitness Magazine, Articles in Men’s Health, Maxim, Men’s Journal, Men’s Fitness, NYTimes, USAToday, msn.com and numerous others.
- One of the few remaining “Unification Theorists”. All my models for psychology, dating, attraction, and relationships are based not on simply one “school of psychology,” but a unification of over 15 “schools.”
- Been “in the trenches” just like you. The career challenges, dating challenges and relationship challenges – I’ve lived them all, and so when I speak to you, it is not just as a world-renown mind scientist, but as a regular guy who has seen it all. In learning to “teach myself” attraction and dating, I have found that in learning to master these, nothing even comes close to models that use VISUAL DIAGRAMS for effectiveness……Therefore, I’ve laid down all of male and female psychology for you in a set of easy, handy, and laser-accurate visual diagrams to make your learning as easier than my “self-teaching” has been.
Have You Ever Heard Of E = MC2?
It was a revolutionary discovery in physics in which for the first time showed that energy in the universe can be transformed or created out of matter.
To most of us, the physics underneath such a discovery is impossible to understand. Yet Einstein made all the science so very simple for any of us to understand.
Energy = matter. Matter = energy. Simple.
That’s called “elegance” – taking the complex and making it simple. Well, I have something to share with you. Just as the way energy works in the physical universe was made simple by this equation, the same is true of psychology.
You have no doubt heard of the term, “self esteem.”
Guess what? Self Esteem is none other than the energy our psychology “runs on.”
Having Self Esteem is crucial for your attraction and dating success, and yet nobody in history has ever been able to set down an equation or “recipe” or “blueprint” that literally lays out for you the exact way to build it, solidify it, and operate it in your life.
I do, and it amounts to a literal roadmap to regenerating it in your life. A simple equation that takes “emotional energy” and shows you how to transform and channel it into attraction and dating success.
That equation is: Self Esteem = Well-being + Confidence.
This is the “E = MC2” of psychology, and just as Einstein’s equation put none other than nuclear power at our fingertips, the same level of power can be yours in your psychology, dating and attraction.
I’m a physician, an M.D. Board Certified Psychiatrist, who unlike others in the men’s dating and relationship market, has both the professional credentials to know what I am talking about as far as the science of attraction, dating and relationships – and also extensive experience working with and consulting to all the most popular “personalities” in the men’s media.
What this means is that I do not pull ideas out of a hat, or fabricate “kitchen-table wisdom” that in the self-help market, does use simple language, but lacks substance. I speak your language as a man, and know all the tools, techniques, and buzzwords that others use in the men’s dating education market. I keep only what is scientifically proven to work – not what worked for one guy, in one situation, on one evening; unlike, you know – “that guy” who then writes a blog about one dating experience and calls it a new “technology.” It’s not, in the real world. What works for one man must work for ALL men or it isn’t science.
But How Did We Get Here?
You could say that there was a huge cultural shift that erupted a few decades ago and disempowered men, and ironically, as a secondary effect, women too. Many men these days have found themselves “nice boys” without a sense of self, or “badboys” without a shred of community respect. And rightfully so…neither is a MATURE man.
I grew up in the countryside and now I can’t do without the largest urban centers to explore. I always thought that when you’re lost in the woods, alone, you ought to at least start walking. So that’s what I did. Yet as poet David Whyte once wrote, “When lost in the woods, stand still, stand still, and let the forest find YOU.”
Which is what happened to me. I put myself through school for free, on scholarships, traveled the world on scholarships, and went into medicine, business, media, public speaking, and publishing on just two core things deep in me: curiousity about what makes the mind tick, and a desperate hunger for adventure. And so I had to learn by trial and error what my family and my culture and my schools could not give me.
Which brings us to the point of standing still. After losing a fiancée, my Dad, my security, and dating many women, I found myself still standing, successful but not happy.
I Looked Within… As I Was Already Doing For Others
So I looked around and looked within. What I found were thousands if not millions of men like myself, and as many women, utterly at a loss as to what it is that can help us find the exact right ONE for us to feel in love, and KEEP it lasting. When I looked within, I found one single idea after all my formal academic training that would not leave me alone: the notion that there HAD to be a simpler way to understand psychology and communication between the genders than all the complicated gobbledegook I had forced myself to learn to pass exams and master psychiatry.
Since then I have helped improve the lives of men in their language, fine tuned to their unique personality and life’s goals, in a way that’s fun, entertaining, sometimes hilarious, and often profound. Always, I help men cultivate a sense of “cool.” In fact, you may be surprised to know that there is even a scientific definition of what is “cool,” and it can be literally manufactured, cultivated as if by a recipe that will never let you down.
Over the past ten years I have developed a system of ideas and process to show you, simple equations and diagrams that do the very same thing for your understanding of psychology, attraction, dating and relationships.
- How to become more attractive to the opposite sex, how
to work on your mood, to instead find success and happiness.
- Human beings run on a different kind of energy from that
seen in autos, lamps, and nuclear power stations.
Our psychology is “powered” by a kind of energy we all call “self-esteem”. While the true nature of self-esteem has been a Holy Grail of my professional field for at least a hundred years, the true exact nature of how to build it and maintain it has been discovered, and is easy to use as a recipe or a roadmap.
In fact I solitarily devised a mathematical equation for self-esteem that you can use in nearly every interaction you have with others, or yourself, on a daily basis. It is so easy and sensible, others are going to be slapping their own heads saying “Why didn’t I think of that?”
It’s true. And I share this revolutionary equation with you in nearly all the materials you will find here. It is the core of all that makes us happy, successful, or well-loved by others. Your understanding of the invisible world of psychology is about to change forever, because while most of us can’t stand to learn equations, this easy, simple one literally shows you how to DRAW your dilemmas of life on a blank sheet of paper.
Rather than remaining a mysterious, confusing, invisible force in your life, psychology literally can be revealed, and drawn as if a roadmap, out of your problems and into durable happiness and success. It amounts to an “operating system of the human mind(tm)”, no different from the point and click ease with which you use an ordinary computer. Only this time, the computer is your mind, and you can operate the controls flawlessly. I call this system, mindOS, the operating system of the human mind, and at its core is a remarkable equation containing just three simple words.
Welcome to a new way of looking at your life, and
finding the people you have always wanted to surround yourself with.